We are the first practice in southern Arizona to offer a board certified & fellowship trained Mohs dermatologist and a board certified plastic & reconstructive surgeon, in one office.
Dermatology & Plastic Surgery of Arizona was founded by Christopher Weyer, DO and Jamie Moenster, DO as a comprehensive, dual specialty practice. We are the first practice in southern Arizona to offer fellowship trained physicians in Mohs, plastic, and reconstructive surgery in one office. Together we can address all of your skin, cosmetic, and reconstructive needs with the highest standards of care and compassion.
- Three types of breast implants available, including saline, silicone, and gummy bear to address different shape, feel, and form preferences
- Offering a variety of body procedures, such as tummy tuck surgery for a flatter looking stomach area and liposuction to reduce fat pockets.
- Only practice in southern Arizona to offer both UltraShape (fat cell treatment) and VelaShape (body contouring treatment) treatments in the same office
- Injectables including Botox and Juvederm are not administered by an injector or nurse. All patients see board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Moenster, or board certified dermatologist Dr.Weyer for these procedures.
- Our doctors are board certified and fellowship trained in their specialties.
- Doctors provide consultations to ensure the most appropriate technique is used for your body
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please fill out the form below or call our office today at:
[contact-form-7 id=”4914″ title=”Landing Page”]
“Dr. Moenster is wonderful! She is always very thorough and caring. Throughout my entire procedure, she was always sure to have my questions taken care of immediately. The office staff is always so helpful and kind. I would recommend them to anyone!!!”
– STACI C.